Recently I achieved the Front Lever Pull, which really made me think what are my goals in terms of strength, skills, moves and muscle gains.
I have some general goals such as Front Lever hold, human flag, shoulder lever etc.
But those are more like 1 year goals.
Which got me thinking(happens rarely) what are my really really long term goals.
And here comes the big list of goals…
Moves & Skills
- Front Lever Pulls – Done!
- Human Flag hold
- Human Flag pull
- Shoulder lever
- Back Lever hold
- Back Lever pulls
- Switch from Front Lever to Back Lever on rings
- Combined Front Lever pull and Back Lever pull
- Handstand(with a straight body; the “right” one)
- Free Handstand Push up
- Glute Ham raise
- Hold my body parallel to the ground while doing the Glute Ham raise
- One Arm Pull Up(both arms)
- Front lever hold
- Back lever hold
Strength & Endurance
- 30 Pistol Squats(each leg)
- 30 Pull Ups
- Dunk again
- One arm dead hang for 1 minute(each arm)
- 50 Dips
- 30 Pull Overs(because once I was working out in Germany and one Russian 50 year old guy came and challenged me to see who can do more pull overs. I did 11, and my last one was really my last one being all ugly and shit. He did 13 like it was nothing and winked at me at the end)
- 10 Leg Raises on one arm(on each arm)
- Back flip on the ground
- Back flip in the water with a straight body
- Flip in the water with a twist
- Half Gather in the water
- 80 Kilograms total weight
The time frame for all this goals is 2 years or less. Let’s see!